Monday, June 9, 2008

Things That Make Me Feel Special!!!

Hannah had Special Person's Day at school this week. It was so nice to be able to go and spend time with her in class. We sang songs, had snack, and did an art and craft project.



The flower petals are my hands and the leaves are Hannah's.

Hannah thinks I am special because - "I make rules to keep her safe."


Audrey made this shark. It is hanging up in the school hallway. I LOVE IT!!!


This tomato plant makes me feel special because it has not died yet. On the contrary, the plant is growing and starting to flower.


Besides the fact that Ben & Jerry always make me feel special(!!!), they are now making mini Ben and Jerry's. It even comes with its own spoon:) What could be more special than that?!

2 comments:

none said...

I LOVE the mini Ben and Jerry's!!!

marcie said...

Audrey's shark is so cool. And I love this post, I think it's sweet.