Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Grads....

Kurtis graduated from Kearns High today!!! Kurty Baby is all grown up. Wes and I are very proud of his accomplishment.

So little and cute...

Do you have to use a lot of Gel to get you hair like that?

My brother Mike also graduated from High School last week. I am very proud of him!!!! He starts at the University of Edmonton in the fall for Sports Medicine.

Only Danielle and Adam are (we have a few years for Adam) left to graduate. The time is flying by so fast. I remember when I was a kid and everything seemed like it was in slow motion, but as I get older months whizz by and Christmas does not take an eternity to come around again. Maybe if we could slow life down, everything would be more fulfilling and enjoyable, instead of going from deadline to deadline.

So here is my advice to the graduates, savor all the time that you have...the good and the bad and try to make choices that YOU will be proud of when looking back on your life when you are older. Enjoy this time with limited deadlines and be a little silly:) and remember no matter what you do in life, I will always be proud of you!!

0 comments: