Monday, June 23, 2008

#100....What Does Your Door Bell Say To You?

This is my 100th post...Yay me!!! You would think that I would write something enlightening or ground breaking for such a important milestone...nope!! I am going to write about our Door Bell. We have lived in this house since October 2007, you would think we would know what our Door Bell was capable of. Audrey and Hannah were playing outside on the front porch and all of a sudden I hear "God Save The Queen" in door bell chimes...what the? I suddenly thought I was back in school in Canada and this was the sound of my mind snapping. I guess if you are going to lose your mind there are worse things than hearing God Save The Queen; but Wes heard it too, thank goodness...I am still sane (I guess that is also a matter of opinion). He told the girls to hit the bell again and it played "Clair De Lune," and a few other melodies. Who knew?!! The key is you have to hold the door bell down or it just makes the normal "ding dong" sound. I wonder if it takes requests?

I read Twilight, a New Moon and Eclipse in 2.5 days (that's only because I had responsibilities). It's amazing what you can do when you don't have technology to distract you. I can't wait till August 2nd for a New Dawn. They were soooooooooo good!!!!! I am going to read The Host next. I hope it will be just as good. I love the whole vampire/werewolf thing though, that is going to be hard to beat.
I am looking for other books to read. Does anyone have any suggestions? I love pretty much everything!!! Honestly I do not know how I am going to make it 2 more months . It has only been a week and I am already wanting to throw in the towel. I just need the internet (that way I can watch T.V.):)

We had a bonfire this weekend with our neighbors. It was so weird to have a raging fire in the backyard. I kept thinking we were going to burn down the whole town. I guess there are some perks to not living out West. We roasted hotdogs, made smores, had music blaring and the girls played on the neighbors' slip and slide. Good times!!!

1 comments:

Cecily said...

Fablehaven(3 books), The Alchemyst(one book, with one released later this summer), The 13th Reality, and Leven Thumps(3 books). All really good books. Scott and I both couldn't put them down.