Saturday, June 7, 2008

Public Service Annoncement 15

Public Service Announcement 15

DO NOT GET BENGAY ON YOUR FACE!!!

I have recently been having some neck problems and Bengay has really helped relieve some of the pain. We have been applying it before I go to bed and some of the Bengay had gotten on my hair. My hair then touched the right side of my face. It happened so fast. All of a sudden, my tongue is tingling, my lips are going numb and my face is getting hotter and hotter. I am sweating so bad and it is really starting to hurt. I knew better than to wipe it off because that would just activate it more. I just laid there and suffered, tears running down my face, while Wes just laughed at me. I would have done the same, it was quite funny:) Learn from my mistake, don't let this happen too you.

This has been a Public Service Announcement

1 comments:

princessica said...

it was probably the wintergreen oil. It has happened to me too, except a bit different...I am bit into aroma therapy oils, and I was having crazy allergies, hence my nose was raw. I made the mistake of putting wintergreen oil on my raw nose. what was I thinking??? talk about PAIN!
I put a thick lotion on it, and laughed at how silly I looked with thick yellow clinique on my nose ;)
hope your neack is much better!