Monday, December 1, 2008

Catching Up

Nut update - I can eat Pistachios...I am not sure quite yet what I think about them. We were at the mall the other day and I finally got fulfill something I have always wanted to do. I got to eat warm Candy Roasted Cashews. They were AMAZING!!! I have so missed out.

It has been snowing like crazy here. We have a ton of snow and it is supposed to snow all week. We put the Christmas tree up and the decorations and that seemed to help with my "snow depression." All of a sudden it seems alright to have snow...just for the sake of Christmas.

I had a Pampered Chef Party two weeks ago. It was snowing really heavy so I had a lot of people cancel but I still had a pretty good turn out. I went to my first Pampered Chef party in October...now only if Williams and Sonoma would start doing parties. Anywho...I thought some of their products were quite good (and some I would not touch with a ten foot pole) and decided to have my own. I made the food and the consultant (who is a friend) demonstrated it. We had Cranberry Fizz Punch, a Dark Forest Trifle and a Mediterranean Cheese Dip. The Cheese Dip was outstanding.

0 comments: