Monday, December 22, 2008

Babies For Birthday Presents!!!

Wes's 36th birthday was on the 19th. Our neice was born at 5:00 p.m. on the 19th. Amelia Johnna Jordan, 7lbs 3oz, 19.5 inches long with dark black hair. Wes was so jealous that I got a nephew (Aiden) on my birthday that he had to have one too. We are very hapy that Mia made it safe and sound and that Lauren (my sis-in-law) is doing well.


Wes had to work on Friday so we had his b-day celebration on Sunday. It was a very low key birthday but I think he really enjoyed it (I just asked him if he enjoyed his b-day and he said yes). I made Wes dinner and the cake of his choice. He got a woodworking book and exercise equipment so that he can get buff again ...


I have expressed several hundred times on this blog how much I love and adore my husband. So what's one more time - I love and adore you and hope that you have a memorable 36th year filled with happiness and glad tidings of peace and joy (ok I stole that last part from a Christmas carol) (He just called me a dork, doofus and dweeb). I love you too!!!

0 comments: