Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Disney Movie Rewards

For the last 3 years I have been collecting disney Movie Rewards. You get the points when you buy Disney movies and go see Disney movies in the theater. I have been saving up to get the Disney Princess TV with built in DVD player ... it is 3700 points = 185 DVDs + some movies in the theater. I have not been going out and just buying Disney titles to get the points, I have only purchased movies that we are interested in owning, lets face it, that's about all of them because I am a Disney freak.
Well on Christmas I finally got the last 200 points that I needed to reach 3700 points. Hallelujah!!! I was so happy. I went online to redeem my points and come to find out that the Disney Princess TV that I have been waiting patiently for, for the past 3 yrs is currently not available. UGGGG!!!! This did not make me happy, I wrote a scathing email to the Disney rewards people asking when it was going to be available again. I got a response yesterday and here is an excerpt from the form letter that they sent me ... they could not even take the time to personally respond to my disappointment.

"Disney Movie Rewards offers many unique and exclusive rewards, and some may be limited in quantity, you may want to consider redeeming your points sooner than later."

Well, duh ... if I would have had enough points I would have redeemed them sooner than later. I am not going down without a fight. If this is the last thing I do I am going to get that TV ... they have not heard the last from Jenny Jordan (did you hear the evil laugh?).

3 comments:

princessica said...

I wish we had the disney rewards program! I am right there with you hun, I love disney!

Unknown said...

Oh no :( I hope they bring it back.

Cristine said...

Did you get your TV/DVD yet??? I wannted the cars TV/DVD combo and I'm out of luck also! :(