Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dollhouse Part 1

Wes, with his other baby:P

Hannah just kept screaming "It's a dollhouse Audrey, It's a dollhouse!!!!" I have the girls opening it on video, hopefully it won't take me long to figure out how to post it on my blog.


It was so satisfying to give them such a cherished and heartfelt gift. They have already spent hours upon hours playing with it. I will be taking the girls to the hardware store to buy the paint and we will be painting and decorating the inside. Wes and I came to the conclusion that we were going to kill ourselves trying to finish it by Christmas and also the girls would really have fun giving input and being able to help us with the construction. To tell you the truth we could leave it the way it is right now and they would be perfectly content ... but that is not going to happen.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Wow!!! Beautiful! And, when you said "dollhouse blog" I thought you meant a seperate blog entirely - lol!

princessica said...

I really cant wait to see Audrey and Hannah on video! Love, Jess