Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I had my most relaxing Thanksgiving ever...I did not cook. I only had to make 3 things (candied yams, a pumpkin cheesecake pie and vegetables...I can do these things in my sleep) and then we went over to our friends' (Paul & Janis) house for Thanksgiving. It was really weird at first. I am so used to doing the whole production and always being so busy that just being able to relax was a little bit of a shock at first. Don't worry, I acclimated. Paul went to culinary school...I think he is our only friend who is not intimated to cook for me. Dinner was lovely, very stress free. What was even better was Wes and Paul doing the Thanksgiving dishes!!! I got to play with their 6 mo old baby boy and plan my attack for shopping on "Black Friday." Wes went out of his way to make sure that I had a peaceful Thanksgiving...I am Thankful for him and his thoughtfulness.

0 comments: