Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What A Puzzle?...

The other night Wes thought it might be fun and relaxing if we put a puzzle together as a family. It was a 100 piece puzzle of a cute little grey cat in a pink flower bed. Just looking at the box was relaxing...good idea right? NOT!!! Honestly, I was more relaxed when I took my SATS...Audrey just could not wrap her mind around the idea of putting a puzzle together for fun. The girl was calmer at her last Dental appointment. We were about half way through the puzzle when I told her (jokingly) if she did not calm down and relax that I was going to tape her mouth shut and slap her (of course I would never do such a thing, but it was really good comic relief) Audrey laughed and she calmed down and she got a couple more pieces of the puzzle and we were all enjoying our family activity. That fuzzy mement was not meant to last because Audrey started FREAKING OUT again and all of a sudden Hannah screams "Slap her, Slap her!!!!" it was hilarious. Thank goodness we don't have gladiators anymore because I have a feeling we would be dragging Hannah out of the Coliseum by her ear.

0 comments: