Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tag Your It!!!

I have been tagged several times so I hope that I will be able to put down 6 facts that you all have not already read.

1 - For the first 3 months I lived in Korea, I did not have a toilet in my bathroom. There was only a drain in the corner of the room. I also did not have a bathtub or shower. I bathed myself in a large brown tub or went to the Base to take a shower.

2 - I can type 120 wpm.

3 -Wes and I have 3 Wedding Anniversaries. Wes and I eloped February 18, 2000 (we do not celebrate that one), then we were married in Grandma's backyard with the family on September 9, 2000 (this is the one we celebrate), and then we were sealed in the temple November 29, 2002. So, in a couple of weeks we will celebrate 8 yrs of marriage.

4 - I have seen the movie Dirty Dancing 250+ times. I can sometimes watch it 2 or 3 times in a row.

5 - After I was pregnant with Audrey (and her brother) I did not have a belly button. They stretched me out so much (not mention they broke my pelvis) that I lost it. When Hannah was born she gave me back my belly button and it is perfect.

(that is something many of you may not know....Audrey had a twin named John who died at the end of the second trimester...Audrey still talks in a weird language from time to time and we are sure that is her twin speak)

6 - 2 years in a row Wes and I gave each other the same card for Valentines.

1 comments:

princessica said...

ridge
hi honey!
oh, there are still so many things to catch up on....there have been so many years :-/

I'm sorry you lost the other twin. I had no idea.
Audrey has an angel though. Alex still talks about jonathan , his twin that died at birth.
He says he feels him around.

just something to think about.
XOXOXO love you so much!
Jessie.