Monday, August 18, 2008

House Elf

I have officially become a House Elf. Whenever I don't want to do the laundry, dishes, clean the blinds, etc...I always ask for a House Elf, you know, like Dobby from Harry Potter. They do all the housework. By the way, I do promote ethical treatment and fair rights for all House Elves.

I got a job cleaning houses Mon-Thurs from 9-12 and the pay is way above excellent for 3 hrs of work. This job is perfect for me because I am OCD when it comes to cleaning, the hours are perfect, I get to see Wes, and I will be home to send and get the girls from school. It is everything I needed in a job. So just call me if you need a House Elf!!!

Speaking of cleaning...Have you tried Palmolive Tropical Blossom!!!???? I love this dish soap, it smells so good!!!

Wes got a VERY GOOD promotion last week. I am so proud of him and thankful he works so hard to provide for us.

1 comments:

princessica said...

Good for you Jen! thats excellent news! are you working independantly, or with a company? I have flirted with the idea of picking up a cleaning job. Its good and satisfying for gals like us that go to friends homes and they ask us to stop cleaning (come on, I know this happens to you too!)
congrats! and enjoy the abundance:)
Love, Jessica