Thursday, August 21, 2008

To Cuddles Or Not To Cuddles

(Cuddles is a beige bear that Wes gave to me after I had one of my surgeries and Audrey hijacked Cuddles and has slept with her ever since).

Wes and I are downstairs enjoying an evening together (very rare, because he is always at work), he is reading a book and I am talking on the phone with my sister...I know, you can just feel the togetherness.

All of a sudden I hear Audrey crying and Wes goes upstairs to see what's the matter, I follow him and then I hear both the girls crying (very rare). The whole story goes something like this -

Hannah - " I never get to sleep with Cuddles" and starts crying.
Audrey - " Don't be sad I will give you Cuddles" and gives her Cuddles.
Audrey then starts to cry because she is so sad that her sister is sad.

Hannah and Audrey sobbed for a good 5 minutes while Wes tried to make sense of the of the whole situation and make them feel better and I sat there and laughed. I don't think we are going to make it through the teenage years:P

1 comments:

princessica said...

oh my goodness, I can soooo relate to this! just wait until they are sharing clothes! Youll make it, my parents did!

Love,
Jess.