Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jennifer

Everyone knows that my name is Jenny and not Jennifer. I can not stand it when I am called Jennifer...it drives me CRAZY!!!! I am surrounded by so many Jens and Jennifer's that we need to keep a chart to keep everyone straight, they are my closest and dearest friends and now I am going to get one for a sister-in-law, Hi Jen!!!!

So anywho - I come home from running errands and Hannah looks up from the kitchen table and says that she is going to name her daughter Jennifer after me...but I am not a Jennifer. Wes startes laughing and shoots me a look of HA, HA!!! Hannah has proclaimed that she loves the name and it will definitely be used. I guess I can look on the bright side, she does not want to name her baby Apple (Gwenyth Paltrow) or Cocoa (Courtney Cox).

2 comments:

Miss Psych Nurse said...

Maybe, although Hannah doesn't know it yet, she is naming her future daughter after me. I am pretty fabulous ;).

marcie said...

It took me a long time to realize your name wasn't Jennifer, like it was probably only 10 years ago, so I feel for Hannah... although you're not my mom, so maybe it's different!