Wednesday, August 6, 2008

As Time Goes By...

The summer seems to be flying by. Wes and I are trying to jam as much as we can into what little free time we have as a family. When school starts (Sept 3rd) Wes will only see the girls for an hour on the weekdays (Wes works the night shift for those of you who do not know) and weekend hours vary. This is a sacrifice that we are willing to pay for the job that Wes has at Welch Allyn (amazing company) but we have put limit to this craziness...we are on the 5yr plan. We will not keep this schedule for more than 5 years and we are 2 years in. The girls need their Father just as much as they need me. Wes also needs the girls, he gets really grumpy without them...lol:P
In a couple of weeks I am off to look for a job. The girls will be in school full time and I just can't see myself staying home and only taking care of the house. I need to find a part time job a few days a week only for a few hours a day. This way I will still get to see Wes and be home in time for the girls to get home from school. I am excited that I am already to this point in my life. Time has flown by.

There has been a lot of changes these past few weeks and it seems like anything can happen (I will elaborate more when I can; don't worry it is not my health). Honestly it has knocked me off my feet a little but you just have to pick yourself back up.

One of the good changes was that our first tomato turned red. Yay...one down, 60+ to go. Everyone think RED!!!

One of the bad changes this weeks was the Mummy 3, what were they thinking!!! The Mummy movies are some of my favorites and they thought they could replace Rachel Wietz (Evie) with another actress. It did not work. Why try to fix something that is not broken? Though on the bright side we went to the drive-in and we got to see three movies for the price of one (we were $7 a piece and the girls were only $2, a really good deal). So I am happy we did not go see it in a regular theater and waste our greenbacks.

0 comments: