Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's a Good Thing

I was in Barnes and Noble and was browsing the Godiva counter (my all-time FAVORITE chocolate) and I saw a Twilight Godiva bar. Whoever came up with the marketing was brilliant. My favorite chocolate, in my favorite bookstore, about one of my favorite books. I just love Good Things!!!!

Audrey and Hannah just received their class assignments for this up-coming year. There are seven 3rd grade teachers and Audrey got the one that she wished for...Yay!!! Mrs. Kringer's class gets to do the shcool paly and has a real emphasis on music and reading. I am so stoked that Audrey got her as a teacher.
Hannah got Ms. Buso for Pre-1st, she has taught Pre-1st through third so she will really be able to help academically while Hannah is catching up emotionally. I heard that she is very nurturing and sweet.

We went and saw Wes's sister Barb and family while they were camping in the area. I could not believe how fat baby Aiden (my nephew who was born on my b-day) has got. He was sitting up and rolling. They grow up way too fast. We celebrated my nephews' b-days and the girls' b-days, it was so peaceful and lowkey....no drama!!! Audrey got the Little Pet Shop Monopoly game, she was very happy to receive it, but not as happy as I was...we have 160 little pet shop toys and rising. Now that is what I call a Good Thing!!!!

1 comments:

princessica said...

Good to know that you love barnes and nobles and godiva chocolates...I'm taking notes :)

Braedan would LOVE your girls on a playdate! Holy cow!! littlest petshop monopoly??!! are you SERIOUS?! He is the only boy I know who loves littlest pet shop, he invites girls over and they play with them together. So cute. he just loves how pretty they are. ( he honestly does! he has a real manly side too- he's so balanced!)
I wish w lived closer. We could have play dates, I'd put the coffee on and we could chat outside as the kids played in the back jungle gym
talk about a good day dream!
xoxoxoxo