Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Story of "US"

Many years ago when I was still living at home...I think I was about 13/14, I was watching Dances with Wolves with Dad. We were watching the movie and I was wondering why Kevin Costner's horse was named "US"..."US" was branded on its butt. So I asked my Dad why the horses name was "US". Well, needless to say, I have never lived that down. (Of course it meant the horse belonged to the "United States").

Fast forward to a couple of days ago...I had written down our new phone number on the white board in the kitchen and put "US" on top of the number (as to say it belonged to us). Wes comes up stairs and says he could not figure out what the "United States" had to do with our number. Crazy...he did what I did but in reverse.

Proof that we truly belong together:)