Monday, July 7, 2008

Hawaii Here I Come!!!!

Hawaii here I come!!!! I wish...I have ALMOST accomplished my goal of going to all 50 States. While we were on vacation we went to Delaware, Maryland (3 times), Virginia and D.C.!!!! I now have 49 States. I have all the States in the Continental U.S., Hawaii is the only State I do not have, and the one I want to go to the most. I am saving the best for last.

I am also working on getting all the Provinces (except Nunavut, it does not count, it is a separate Province for the Inuit and I am not Inuit, just like Guam, Puerto Rico and the Samoa Islands are territories of the United States) I only have 6 Provinces left; Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island (the Province I want to go to the most, that is where Anne of Green Gables was made) and Newfoundland which will be VERY EASY to get. The Yukon and Northwest Territories on the other hand are going to be a completely different story. Can you say COLD and out in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!!! I guess we will see:P

Wesley needs Oregon, Alaska and Hawaii and he will have all 50. The girls have 30 States; we are going to try to get them all 50 States and Provinces before they leave home, I am pretty confident that we will accomplish that goal.

Connecticut, Tennessee, Oregon, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, North Carolina, South Dakota, Virginia and Arkansas have been some of my favorites. British Columbia is the most beautiful and best Province in Canada and I am not just saying that because I grew up there, it is the truth.

1 comments:

princessica said...

you and I could plan a trip to see where anne of green gables was made- we could remember grandma and opa and grandpa, and savour our childhood! I think that would be fabulous! Let me know.