Thursday, July 17, 2008

Honk If You Love Me!!!

All spring/summer we have had a massive amount of construction going on at the bottom of our street. The traffic for the town has been diverted to our street so our road has been very busy.
This afternoon I was doing my regular activities and all of a sudden I started hearing a TON of honking from trucks. Every minute or so another HONK...I had no clue why? I went outside to look if something was going on and low and behold there is Audrey, Hannah and Steven (he lives next door, we ar babysitting him for the summer, he is 8) holding up a sign "Honk or Wave"....

Mystery solved:P

2 comments:

marcie said...

You need to get those kids with a lemonade stand out there... people will stop and get a drink on their way home from work. How adorable!

princessica said...

great! they are creative and the masses take their directions! born leaders!