Thursday, July 3, 2008

Confusion Says....

Wes started his vactation on Friday!!! It is so nice to have him home (11 days). We were able to go to the Corning Museum of Glass (1.5 hrs away) it was awesome. We got to see glass blowing demonstrations and glass pieces dating all the way back to the Roman Empire and Egypt. There was glass art, stain glass windows and glass sculptures. Did you know that glass making is strictly a European invention? Asia thought it was trivial and wanted nothing to do with it.

(Grandma,
When you come to visit we will definitely have to take you there, they have the crystal and vases that you love so much).

Anywho...we were there for about 3 hrs and the girls swore up and down that they did not have to go to the bathroom before we left Corning. I usually tell them to go anyway, but I must have not been thinking straight and we started the 1.5 hr drive home. About 40 minutes into the drive I heard Audrey and Hannah whispering to each other about having to go to the bathroom and not to make each other laugh. Just then it started to rain heavily and I am sure this did not help with their plight. Audrey then started to ask every 5 minutes if we were close to home...so to make a long story short about 30 minutes from home I stopped at a gas station (stay with me, this is the point of this whole blog).

We ran into the gas station and went to the back and on the door was a sign to go and get the key from the clerk, both the girls were doing the pee pee dance pretty bad. I ran up to the front of the store with the girls wiggling behind me. I got the key and ran back to the bathroom. I put the key in the door that said "RESTROOM" and proceeded to try to unlock the door...I could not even get the key to turn. I started to get frustrated and tried for another minute...you should of seen the pain in the girls faces, I was really frustrated by this time and screamed to the front of the store that if they did not come and get this door open they were going to have puddles on their floor. The clerk came and walked to the door on the left with NO SIGN and opened the door. To say the least I was so confused that I did not have time to hurt the gas attendant. Why, People?!!!!

1 comments:

marcie said...

Again... why, people?