Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Postcards To Audrey

Audrey's 3rd grade class is doing a postcard project and I am asking for all of you to help. I am going to take advantage of having my family scattered everwhere throughout North America.
When you get a chance please send a Postcard from wherever you live to:

Audrey Jordan
C/O Mrs. Kringer's Class
KC Heffernan School
2 Learners Landing
Marcellus, New York 13108

Please add an interesting fact about the city or state that you live in. I will be very THANKFUL!!! It is hard on the girls not having any family around to participate in school activities and projects, this would make Audrey not feel so left out.

3 comments:

marcie said...

I'll get a postcard while I'm out tomorrow... although I'm not sure what I'll say about this GREAT state that I live in!

princessica said...

excellent! I am sooooo in!

Cristine said...

Hummm...anything cool about West Jordan?! :/ I can send one too if you would like...if it's just family members let me know!