Wednesday, May 14, 2008

When Pigs Fly....

Guess what? Pigs flew today, I helped plant the garden and planted the flower bed in the front yard. I have always said when pigs fly and wanted nothing to do with flower beautification. I have the BLACKEST thumb, I look at a plant and it dies. Gardening is definitely not one of my talents, the funny thing is, I actually enjoyed doing it.

Look!!!! Proof...for those of you who need to see with your own eyes.

The Garden is Wes's baby. He has done all the work. We planted 2 types of tomatoes, zucchini and cucumbers.

Please Grow!!!

The front yard.

2 comments:

princessica said...

I love that you planted a veggie garden. It is a beautiful feeling to grow your own food. It feels sacred and special. I am so excited for you , and looking forward to the recipes they will inspire :)
xoxo
JEss

princessica said...

oh yea, make sure you use fertilizer, it helps them grow and be nourished.
xo