Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Is It A New Day Yet?

Do you ever wish you could just go back to bed and start the day all over again? Well, I had one of those days, fortunately the day is almost at an end and tomorrow surely will be better. Hey, I can look at it this way, when was the last time I had a stranger riffle through my downstairs bathroom looking for drugs (pills and whatnot, he came to the wrong bathroom if he thought he was going to get the good stuff...we keep that stuff in the upstairs bathroom lol:) at least I haven't lost my since of humor) and then I get to visit with the police. How many of you can say that is how your day went? No one, wow I am surprised!!:P

Now that everyone is scratching their heads wondering how a total stranger got into my bathroom, I guess I should explain how he got there....but that is going to be a cliffhanger because I am too upset and might offend Grandma with some of the language I feel like using.

On a positive note - Did you know that if your cheese gets to soft when you are grating it, just put the cheese in the freezer for a few minutes and it will grate like a charm. Don't you wish everything was that easy.

1 comments:

marcie said...

You know what works really well for aggravation-- doing really strenuous exercise. Or crying and yelling, that's another personal favorite... although I do recommend doing it when no one is around, because they may become rather alarmed. Oh, and by the way, can I just say how thoughtful that was to think of your grandma when you were upset. Nice touch!