Thursday, May 22, 2008

Week in Review

This week was very unique, full of ups and downs.

We were thrilled with the birth of Paul Bela (its Hungarian). He is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Congrats, Paul and Janis!!!


Hannah read Green Eggs and Ham without any help, that is not the easiest book to read, she is growing so quickly. I am very proud of how hard she is working at pushing herself.

We went and saw Prince Caspian we all really enjoyed the movie. Audrey liked it so much that she is half way through the Magician's Nephew (that is the first book in the Narnia series) so she can understand the series better, she started that book yesterday. Frankly the girl amazes me.
Wes put the handles on the kitchen cabinets, that made me very happy. It is so much easier to open up the cupboards instead of always grabbing the wrong side and the stupid thing won't open. That was very frustrating:(





Also on a happy note, Greys Anatomy my favorite show had the season closer and it was AMAZING!!! I am happy that the story line is back on track and the writers are actually writing:)

On a sad note, I am going to have to wait for September before Greys is on again.

I got food poisoning this week.

A con artist saying that he was from the girls school, claiming to have a summer reading program for the girls scammed his way into our house (yes, we're dummies, but he used the two magic words with us "School" and "Reading") we realized something was not right and did not give him any money but that was not before he had a chance to ask to use the bathroom and go rummaging around for pills and what not. Like I said before we do not leave meds in the bathroom, we have children, I am glad we are a least smart about that.

To end this week in review, here is a picture of Mocha posing for the camera;

1 comments:

princessica said...

Hello!
I am so happy about all of the great hings going on in your life. I think you and Wes are absolutely amazing parents, and you are doing a fine job raising confident and brilliant daughters.
If I was like Mocha, I would want a pink home too, nice choice!
love you!