Sunday, May 4, 2008

Random Thoughts From Wes....

Wes often plays word games at work with his co-workers to pass the time, this was one of the questions.
(All of the answers were written on pieces of paper and then put in a hat, and then everyone had to match who wrote what answer to the worker.)
Question;
If you were stranded on a deserted island and you had to pick one person from work to be stranded with, who would it be?
This was Wesley's answer;
When Christopher Robin was fighting in the trenches in France, he got a letter from Piglet that said Pooh had died. All the other animals were doing OK. He did not want to trouble Chris with all the drama.
It is sooooooo random, I thought it was hilarious, I am still laughing and it is two days later.
Another game they played that night was everyone had to write a question and then you would randomly draw from all the questions and then have to answer the question and guess who wrote it.
The question that Wes wrote was;
If you had a dream that you were a burrito eating a taco and than woke up with your blanket wrapped around you and pillow feathers in your mouth would you tell anyone?
That's my Husband and I love him!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear!!!he's too funny!
xox jessie

marcie said...

I tell Mike all of my dreams-- sometimes to my detriment. In my opinion Wes, you gotta represent!