Monday, October 27, 2008

Hubby Tag

I have already done this tag but I thought I would do it again for Emily and try to give some different answers.

1 - Where did you meet? - In the barracks at Ft. Polk Louisiana.

2 - How long did you date before you got married? - 11 months

3 - How long have you been married? - 8yrs

4 - What is your favorite feature - His shoulders

5 - What is your favorite quality - His quick wit and intelligence

6 - Does he have a nickname for you - Bunny

7 - What is his favorite food? - He has several, pretty much anything I cook for him.

8 - What is his favorite sport? - Competitive Trampoline

9 - When and where did you first kiss? - The Kings Court (soldiers hang out) on a Wednesday.

10 - What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? - Argue politics and world economics....I am not kidding.

11 - Do you have any children? - Do Audrey and Hannah count?

12 - Does he have a hidden talent? - Why, yes he does...I just found out that he can snap bottle caps from behind his head and hit targets. I guess back in his college days he was really, really good at it.

13 - How old is he? - He is 35 for just a couple more months.

14 - Who said "I Love You" first? - We said it together.

15 - What is his favorite type of music? - Hard/Classic Rock

16 - What do you admire the most about him? - He is a wonderful father and husband. He strives everday to provide and take care of us. I love that my husband is always trying to learn something new.

17 - Do you think he will read this? Yes...I know he will because when he gets home I am going to say "read this".

I tag - Cristine, Mom, Aunt Robyn an anyone else who has not already been tagged.

1 comments:

Cristine said...

WOW...now that's a talent!!! I would like to see that one day! Lol...I'll post a tag about my b-day today. THANK YOU for the gift!!!! I LOVED IT!!!! I loved your card too....I miss you sooooooo much!!!! Hard to find a good friend....hugs and take care!
Moo