Monday, March 31, 2008

My New Sign!!

I found this sign over the weekend and just had to have it....



It gives me a good laugh every time I look at it. Don't worry MY RELATIVES don't need to make an appointment because you are also my friends. Does anyone want to come for a visit?!! I will cook for you....

Here is the window treatment I choose for the kitchen the fruit matches the tiles on the back splash. I only have two more valances to buy and the all the downstairs windows are done (6 windows downstairs). Thank goodness. I have 5 windows upstairs I still have to dress.


2 comments:

marcie said...

Your kitchen is gorgeous! I love the way you have it decorated :)

Megan said...

The sign is VERY appropriate after all the drama going on lately. Love it! And I agree with Marcie. BEAUTIFUL!