Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Enough Drama Please!!!

Well the family drama continues and I just wish it would end!! I have tried to make it end but it is like that bug that you smashed with the frying pan and than miraculously gets up and starts walking away, so your only option is to set in on fire (don't worry I have not been setting bugs on fire.)
So for my sanity I am venting to my family & friends on my trustee blog. I am not going to get into details but to make the long and short of it, we received a letter in the mail from Wes's brother and wife 4 days after "Fake Easter", telling us we were wrong for disciplining their son and that it was essentially are fault because we were not good enough hosts. So they ruined the family get together and then blame us for it. To top it all off my brother in law called me the UGLIEST word I have ever been called on the phone because I was unhappy about the ticket that was issued for disturbing the peace, when their son was throwing his tantrum. Hello people, I was in the military I have heard it all but never that word. I can not believe how damaging it was to my soul and my esteem. I am still having a hard time getting over it. I talked to my sister in law on Saturday and told her that I just wanted to stop talking about it and for the drama to cease and desist and I wake up this morning to another email from her complaining about the situation. DOES ANYONE HAVE A FLAME THROWER!!!! Wes and I have already decided that we are not going to respond but I needed to get it off my chest and I think I feel better.

0 comments: