Monday, March 24, 2008

ABC TAG

Here is my ABC Tag!!! I am tagging all of my family, I am interested to see what you have to say. Copy and Paste the following on your blog and replace my answers with your own.

A - Attached or Single: Attached at the hip for 8yrs.

B- Best Friend: Obviously Wes is my best friend but my best girlfriend would be Jen.

C - Cake or Pie: I love cake and pie and tarts, eclairs... so on and so forth. I think you get the point.

D - Day of Choice: Thursday...usually really good t.v. is on and its the day before Friday.

E - Essential Item: I have to have my Kosher Salt, I can't cook without it.

F - Favorite Color: Lilac

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears all the way, my absolute favorite are Chocolate Covered Gummy Bears!!! Yum:)

H - Hometown: I was born in Salt Lake but I consider my hometown to be Vancouver B.C.

I - Indulgence(s): Godiva Chocolates and clothes from Ann Taylor Loft.

J - January or July: July because it is warm even though I was born in January.

K - Kids: Audrey and Hannah

L - Life is incomplete without: Joy & Laughter and chocolate.

M - Marriage Date: September 9, 2000

N - Number of Siblings: I have 5 brothers and 1 sister.

O - Oranges or Apples: I love Christmas oranges but I also love a good apple pie...I just can't make up my mind.

P - Phobias or Fears: I have a major fear of heights.

Q - Quotes: "We don't have enough time to train a cat!!"

R - Reason to Smile: When my girls are happy.

S - Season: Spring, summer...I use to love the fall before I moved to New York but that just means winter is coming and I am so over that.

T - Tag: All my family

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I taught myself Calligraphy.

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I am a carnivore, veggies are meant to accompany the meat.

W - Worst Habit: Cracking my neck and losing my temper.

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Hands down Ultrasound, especially when they warm up the Gel they put on your tummy.

Y - Your Favorite Food: Chocolate

Z - Zodiac: I am an Aquarius. I actually follow the Chinese Zodiac, I am a Fire Dragon, and it hits the nail right on the head.

I look forward to seeing every ones blog:)

0 comments: