Monday, November 19, 2007

Twilight, Throwing Up and Christmas Trees!!

A couple of weeks ago Megan told me about the book Twilight by Stefanie Meyer. I have not had much time for reading and lately it has been hard to really get interested in a book that is not Harry Potter. Danielle called me on Thursday and told me she was reading this fantastic book and that I had to go and buy it right away...it just happened to be Twilight. I bought the book Friday and was done by Sunday. It was soooooo good and can not wait to read the next two in the series.


Audrey has been sick for the last couple of weeks, she finally got over her infection and we sent her to school Friday morn only to get a phone call from the nurse saying that she threw-up in class and we need to come and pick her up. I could not figure out what was wrong with her she did not have any other symptoms, so I thought perhaps it was a gag reflex to something and decided to still go to the mall to run errands for Thanksgiving. We were at the mall for about 15 minutes and we were walking right in front of the Pottery Barn when she stopped and heaved all over the floor. I did not know what to do, people started starring and making faces, at that point I decided the only thing I could do was comfort Audrey and tell the Pottery Barn people that my daughter just threw- up in front of their store which I am sure would not be good for sales. Hey it could of been worse we could of been in the store when it happened. Audrey was 100% better after that. Wesley on the other hand got it Saturday night and is not bouncing back as quickly as Audrey did.


We put the Christmas tree up Saturday night, we usually put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving but we wanted family to see the tree this year. I think it will make Thanksgiving dinner very festive. I am going to start cooking it tomorrow (Tuesday) 5 courses. I can't wait to eat!!

0 comments: