Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another Top Five

This is Jenny speaking......
Here are my top 5 annoying things that happened to me this week in no paticular order:

1. Both the girls have the stomach flu and it is pretty much a wait it out and suffer. I hate it when they are sick. They can put a man on the moon but they can't make a children's cold medicine that tastes good. What is is up with that?!!!

2. Wrapping Christmas presents for the "Jordan Family Christmas" on Saturday, when I am trying to concentrate on Thanksgiving and it is completely throwing off my grove. Why can't we celebrate Christmas in December like everyone else?!! Not to mention we have to drive 3hrs to Wesley's sisters house and then drive back the same night.

3. TELEMARKETERS!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh....we have only had this new phone number for a couple of weeks and the phone is ringing off the hook with people trying to sell us nonsense. I have put the new number on the "Do Not Call List" but obviously they are not paying attention to the "list". Very annoying!! Especially the guy calling us about lawn care, hello, look out the window... it is snowing outside does it look like the lawn needs to be mowed.

4. Not having enough money to decorate the house all at once. I just want to be able to go to the store and buy everything for every room. I hate having to budget and be patient. By the way, the Squirrels must have sabotaged the money tree I planted......Evil Squirrels.

5. Verizon...they better get Megan's phone up and running in her new house. Very annoying, I must be able to call my cousin when I am feeling annoyed.

0 comments: