Thursday, November 8, 2007

My top five. . .

This is Megan Speaking. . .
My top five annoying things that have happened to me so far this week-in no particular order:

1. Calling Verizon to have the phone lines transfered to our new house. They promised it would be done the next day, but they only cut off the phone lines at the other house. So, we have two houses right now and are completely phone less. I hate it when that happens. . .

2. Joshua, figuring out that he can walk out of his room any time he wants when taking a nap because he is in a big boy bed. You should see the trail of toys he leaves behind.

3. Having to go to work on your day off to do inventory and only being there for an hour. . .And it's a two hour round trip.

4. Having some one startle me in the middle of doing a haircut and almost cutting my finger off. It's not as bad as it sounds, but I have to wear a band-aid, which drives me nuts. I hate the residue they leave behind.

5. Having a house so clean that I run out of things to do. This has never happened to me before, and, although I end up going to bed at nine from boredom, I think I could totally get used to it.

So, what about you? What are YOUR top five?

0 comments: