Thursday, June 18, 2009

Here's What Has Been Going On In The Jordan Household...

School ends next week on the 25th we all can’t wait. The girls are soooo ready for it to be done and they have worked so hard this year that I just want to keep them home for the next week.

Audrey was on the front cover of the Marcellus New's paper dressed as a duck from her school play, this was very exciting.

Wes’s schedule changed at work so he gets to come home an hour earlier this is a great big smiley face:)

Next Friday is the last day we will be babysitting the boy next door and I am so thankful this is coming to an end. We have been doing it for a year and the girls need their summer to themselves, I probably sound horrid but all good things must come to an end. Wes and I have also decided that I am going to stop cleaning houses and find a part time job working in the Skaneateles Village at one of the shops for the summer…I am burnt out cleaning up after rich people and ready to move on to the next chapter of my professional life. I am hoping to work for the school district when the new school year starts. The district office is right (I mean right) across the street from our house.

Danielle is coming for a visit at the end of July till September and we are very excited to have her. Grandma is coming August 12th till the 25th and the girls are counting down the days and so am I.

I weigh 104lbs!!! This is monumental I have been able to gain 12 pounds this last year. It is a struggle to keep it on (I lost 2 lbs on vacation) … I have to eat constantly but am very proud of myself. I am hoping to gain 6 more.

Other than packing and doing routine Mommy stuff that is all for now.

3 comments:

princessica said...

good job hun! it sounds like you are doing really well.
I changed my privacy settings, now that I have decided to post pictures...what is your email addy?
xoxoxooxoxooxoo love you

Cristine said...

How's vacation treating you? I bet that the girls are happy at home! Have you been able to get the job that you wanted? Sure hope so! Time is going by fast...here we are in July already...nuts! I need to give you a call again so we can chat...moo

marcie said...

I need a Jenny post! How are things going? How was all of your summer fun? Is Danielle still there?? If so, I forgive you for not posting, but as soon as she leaves... I expect pictures and letters formed into words formed into sentences formed into thoughts and exciting stories from all of your exciting stuff going on!