Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Sweet Life...

In response to Andrea's Suite Life blog these are things that I would demand if I were to let my inner diva out.

Truffles & pastries from the best chocolatiers/patisseries every night promptly at 5:00 so I could have a couple before dinner and the rest after dessert. The menu would have to be revised everyday so that I would have the freshest foods offered to me and to cater to my tastes for that day.
I would always have a masseuse on call and I would receive my massages in front of my glorious view of the city. Fresh lilies and 800 count sheets.

That would be sweet!!!

Well I am now going to go make this fabulous chocolate tart from the cookbook that Andrea & Andy gave me for my birthday, I will make sure that I eat a slice while looking out at the view of my backyard (it just snowed) and have Wes give me a back rub. See I can have the "Sweet Life"!!!

0 comments: