Monday, February 4, 2008

Mommy You Can Stop Now...

Every night the girls and I sit down at the kitchen table and have dinner and talk about what happened at school. Audrey tells me that there is this boy (Jack) in her class who has started saying mean things to her at school, of course this automatically gets me worried. I asked her what this boy was saying to her, she told me that he has been calling her names and laughing at her. He even tried to trip her. Audrey is so confused because he is really nice to her and then he makes fun of her. I thought about it for a minute and then the light bulb went off...this is how I started to explain it to Audrey. Boys are weird...they do and say weird stuff when they "like" a girl. Boys sometimes will make fun of you to get your attention, they don't understand that this confuses us and we don't like being made fun of.
Audrey stared at me for a minute and started to turn red and the next thing out of her mouth was "Mommy you can stop now, I understand." I am so not ready for boys!!!!
I just read Wes the blog over the phone (he is at work) and he said this boy is way to young to be submitting an application to date his daughter. We are so not ready!!!!!

I had promised the girls that we would go and see Hannah Montana in 3D if their report cards were good (of course they were good) I knew that the tickets were going to sell out, so I went to buy them in advance and low and behold...Disney doubled the price of a movie ticket to $15.00. That is $45 for me (no Wes) just to go with the girls to a movie in the movie theater, RIDICULOUS!!! Wes and I refuse to pay that much when all Disney is doing is capitalizing on her fame and making us pay threw the nose, and I bet in a couple of months it will be released on DVD, Shameful!! I asked the girls if we could go to Build a Bear instead, they jumped at this because I have a no Build a Bear policy because of how expensive they are, they forgot about Hannah Montana. I bought two animals (no clothes) it was cheaper then seeing Hannah Montana and they get to keep Katie Bella and Magical Fluffy for a long long time.

Audrey's is the Kola Bear; Katie Bella and Hannah's is Magical Fluffy, she named her all by herself:) Next week we are going to go back to Build a Bear and buy them outfits with their allowance money. That should be fun.

0 comments: