Monday, November 3, 2008

Dollhouse Update

The dollhouse is coming along quite nicely. Wes has the structure done and is now working on the facade. He is making trim for the windows, shutters and a doorway. I will soon be painting it and we will be putting the siding on. I can't wait. Then we will start decorating the inside.

The house is just a bit smaller then Hannah


The kitchen and dining room will have hardwood floors, the bathroom tile and the bedrooms will have carpet.
We really have to get a move on things...Christmas is right around the corner. We are so excited to give this to the girls. I have already gotten to play with little pet shop toys in it (though, it is made to fit a barbie perfectly) it was so awesome!!

4 comments:

marcie said...

I can't believe how intricate that is. They will have so much fun with it... and you may sneak in a couple minutes of playtime, too, I bet, haha!

Jen said...

Wow, the dollhouse looks so...professional! Of course, what else would I expect?! Fun to see all your pics and get caught up. Wow...your hair is long!! You look great.

Cristine said...

Wow I love that house!!!! Looks like a lot of work!!! That;s something that the girls will treasure forever because Daddy and mom made it for them!!! I'm thinking about getting one for the girls too for Christmas...but we are lame...we buy ours in a store! :( Hugs

Ashley Metzger said...

I thought of what I wanted to say, but the other posts already do. Intense doll house!!! Long hair!!!

It's nice to see pics of everyone. Tell em all I say hi.