Sunday, April 6, 2008

Twas A Sunny Day!!!

Well we finally had a warm sunny day...I can hardly believe it. We went to the zoo to see Whiskers and it was amazing not having to bundle up. It was only 62 degrees but it felt so hot.

Whiskers is doing really good and we were all very happy to see him.

Whiskers

Whiskers' brother or sister...can you tell?

Wes put my shelve up in the bathroom and I really like how it is coming together. I only have a few more decorations and whatnot to do and this room will be done.

2 comments:

none said...

yay for warm weather!

princessica said...

hi!
I think it's great that you have adopted a meerkat! Whiskers is so cute! Have you ever seen the show meerkat manour? I think its BBC or CBC.
I really like the way you decorated your bathroom! It's beautiful!
Loves, Jessica
ps, how do I start one of these myself?