Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tansy Green

This is the Living Room....I wanted to paint it a color that would match the...

Kitchen
I was thinking about painting the room Rose but Wes was not too keen on that idea. I asked Andrea (thank you Andrea!!) what color she thought would look good and she found Tansy Green. Here is the Living Room in Tansy Green.....

We like it; I think it goes well with the yellow in the Kitchen.
Better yet it only took us a few hours to paint, unlike last time where I was painting for so long that Audrey started college.

I never thought that I would paint a room green but it has definitely grown on me, it reminds me of olive oil and that is a good thing.

1 comments:

marcie said...

I love it Jen. I think you did a marvelous job and I also think Andrea has great taste!