Monday, January 21, 2008

Tag Your It

I know we did this on Myspace ( I have put 10 different things on this tag..Marcie I will email you the myspace tag for obvious reasons.) but I thought it would be fun to do with the family...something light and fluffy!! So I am tagging Megan, Marcie, Anna, Cecily, Emily and Grandma if we ever get her blog up and running. (o and Andrea if you want to do it again on Myspace but its ok if you don't)

The rules are: Once you have been tagged, you write a blog with ten, weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself.

1 - I have eaten Dog. It does not taste like chicken, very salty.

2 - I was presented with a special certificate from Cinderella, Prince Charming, Suzie Mouse (my fav) and the Fairy Godmother, when I went into remission the first time. That was cool.

3 - The longest I was in labor was 37 hrs (in the hospital) and the shortest was 11 hrs.

4 - I love Harry Potter but I have never actually read any of the books myself, Wesley has read them all to me. He also has read the Lord of the Rings and any other epic book.

5 - I am afraid of birds. When we are at the zoo I always want to skip that part. I do not even want to see them in the pet store.

6 - I have been in a black hawk, chinook and university of Utah helicopters.

7 - Mom and I won tickets to see Billy Joel by singing for a radio contest at South Towne Mall. No I can't sing and it probably did not sound good, but that was a very good concert and worth the humiliation and better yet I was on the news that night for all of Salt Lake to see!!! Yeah me!!!

8 - A part of Basic Training is throwing two LIVE hand grenades. You have a bunker that you throw it over and you are suppose to throw it far enough away from you that you don't blow up yourself or the Drill Sgt. Well let me tell you....I was so nervous and grenades are a lot heavier than you think that when I threw my second hand grenade I just made it barley over the bunker... I mean Audrey could of have probably thrown the thing farther than I did. The Drill Sgt threw himself on top of me and rolled us away. He was so scared it took him a bit to get his composure back. I am glad I think it is funny now, because they were sure not happy with me. My Drill Sgt's told me that I was lucky I was the fastest girl in the unit (running) because I would have to run away from my own grenades.

9 - It is easier for me to make cream puffs than cookies.

10 - I have talked more to my cousins this past year than any other time in my life and I LOVE it!!!! I think it is awesome. I love you all:)

I will enjoy reading what y'all have to say.

1 comments:

Red said...

I just happened to come across your blog (Megan is my sister-n-law). Your story about basic training, it's funny I could just imagine it... and makes me laugh. :-)