Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Joe, Mocha Joe!!


Alright I have figured it out my gerbil Mocha is a mastermind, you think I am kidding but I am not. To confuse me she has been pushing the wheel from the top level of her cage to spin it so I think she is exercising. I caught her this afternoon pushing the wheel around with her front paws from the top, and when she saw that I was looking at her she laid down and looked at me. I bet she even tried to do the Jedi mind trick, that probably explains all the chocolate I ate this afternoon.

I have good news...Mocha has lost a ton of weight and she is very built. We don't have to worry that she is going to have a heart attack at any minute. Wes cleaned her cage and she has gotten so strong that she scalled the cage like "Spiderman" or should I say "Spidergerbil"!! It was quite impressive but I did not realize that a little bit of exercise for a gerbil would make her superpowers come out.

See Mocha exercise does pay off!!! You should thank Mommy for buying you the wheel and not plotting against me.

I will keep you all informed.

0 comments: