Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mocha Joe & Catching Up

Mocha passed yesterday and we all took it pretty hard. She brought so much joy into the house for being so small. She was a member of our family for three years and we will miss her so much.

Audrey donated her hair to Locks of Love again a whole foot. She has short hair now and it suits her so well. It is a very nice change. When she first got it cut we were all in shock but now it just seems so natural.

We are working on this years Christmas card in our spare time (that is a laugh) this years card is a real labor of love considering we don't have any spare time. I am working 40+ hours and that is before 3:30 so I can be home for the girls. I am worn out. Wes is not having to work as much over time because of my job so we have been getting to spend more time with him and that is very nice.

Audrey's first Violin Concert is next week and we are all very excited. She has really taken to the instrument and it is really nice seeing her take interest in something other than books. Hannah's Christmas Concert is in two weeks and this will be Hannah's first. Her old school's did not think it was PR to have one, rubbish if you ask me. We love seeing them so excited.

Audrey and Hannah are doing amazing in school and I could not be more happy with the education they are receiving. They are blooming and it is a beautiful thing to see.

Thanksgiving was lonely, I will not lie. It is getting really hard always being alone for the holidays but I really am trying to keep a happy attitude. The food was excellent and it was really relaxing. Wes was awesome he washed the dishes as I cooked and cleaned up everything afterward...that is defiantly something to be Thankful for. We went and saw a Disney's Christmas Carol. Wes enjoyed it but us 3 girls thought it was way too scary and way to serious.

I LOVED New Moon!!! I LOVE Edward!! I thought they did a really good job.

I have had to cut some things out of my life in order for me not to crazy, unfortunately blogging has been one of those things.

0 comments: