Friday, May 15, 2009

A Mother's Love

This week Audrey has had her school play “Nuts!!” As you all know Audrey was Mrs. Duck. Wes and I were able to go and see her last night. I was so proud of her and thought she did such a good job that I was crying. I was overwhelmed with love for my little girl who just a few years ago depended so highly on me and now she was able to remember lines, sing, dance and speak so that the whole audience could hear her. I think it was ironic that Mother’s Day was on Sunday because the girls were thinking about how special I was to them and wanted to celebrate me but in all honestly I think Mother’s Day really is about know how blessed and special I am to have been given two such perfect little girls and never to take them for granted. My love for them grows each day and I am awed at how much they are changing and growing.

P.S. Wes made me Waffles - That is HUGE and they were delicious!!!

1 comments:

Cristine said...

Congratulations Audrey on being such a great Mrs. Duck!!! Did you get it on camera Jen? Or pics??? How was your Mother's day dinner? We ended up going to a good old Brazilian churrasco aftter Chad got back...very yummy! :) Hugs and moos