Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Can Your Phone Make Pancakes?

Wes and I have been giving money away to AT&T, so we decided to switch to Verizon. Pretty much everyone we know has Verizon. I wan planning on getting a standard phone but I fell in love with the EnV2, a flip phone with it's own keyboard. Wes is a real sweetheart because he was generous enough to let me spend much more than we were planning on something that he would rather go the way of the dinosaurs and phone booths would become all the rage again.




Let me tell you this phone can do it all. I can get online, it's an Ipod, camera, video recorder, and I am sure I could program it to make pancakes!!! Not to mention it is very pretty.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am wondering if you can text for free from Canada to the United States. That would be super, if you can.

Hope to talk to you soon!

princessica said...

WOW, this is very hollywood of you! Very very very fun and cool!

Megan said...

You haven't posted a blog in almost a month! You feeling okay?

Cristine said...

Very cool and stylish phone! Speaking of phone...how have you guys been? Sorry I never called you back after I had to go...things were SUPER crazy...slowly coming back down again! Still half dead from the trip to Disney.